Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Time To View Nature

Over the last few days I took time off for R&R. My being had become overloaded with stuff, so I had to stop and smell the roses. One day, MS Jan (my wife and Best Friend) wanted to take a low profil to cerebrating our 44 th wedding anniversary! To us this was a WOW time. Does not feel like it has been 44 years, but then we enjoy and love each other still. We just took a ride (like we used to do before the high gas price). We drove for about 135 miles, where we stopped often for me to take some pictures of natural things. Our first stop was near the Tennessee River in North Mississippi. There was a big area that was just covered with crane birds. Beautiful white feathered creations. At first I drove past the swamp like area, but MS Jan gave me a start look, causing me to actually look. I turned around and found a place to park. I tried to sneak out of the car, but those birds were not going to just sit there and get caugh with there backs unprotected. As one jumped into the air, all at once they all jumped. I sit down on the ground, and just watched, getting photo shots from time to time. In this slide show you can see some lilly pad pictures, and one of the birds. http://www.photographybytwinvisions.com/Nature.html The slide show has a selection of select images from over the past 2 years....

No comments: